January 30, 2020
Season 3, Episode 25. It's the season 3 finale!!!
Thanks to everyone who has made this season of The Expat Cast a smashing success. To celebrate the season wrapping up, I've invited guests from the last 3 seasons to give us an update on where they are now, how things have changed since they last were on the podcast, and what decisions they've been making lately about their expat life.
We'll be back with season 4 at some point in the near(ish) future! Bis dann!
FIND THE GUESTS
1. James, from LiveWorkGermany, was on the episode "A Plethora of Resources for Living in Germany"
2. Sixtina, from Six Miles Away, was on the episode "From Pils to Pints to Passport Stamps"
3. Aurora was on the episode "Choosing to Move Back"
4. Riana, from Teaspoon of Adventure, was on the episode "Preparing to Move Abroad"
5. Meg was on the episode "Long-Distance Relationships"
6. Samar was on the episode "The First Few Months"
7. Gyo, from Gyo Monreal, was on the episode "Celebrate Every Little Win"
FOLLOW THE EXPAT CAST
INTERESTED IN STARTING YOUR OWN PODCAST?
Host your podcast on PodBean. Go to podbean.com/expat to get your first month with PodBean for free.
PodBean allows you to manage your episodes, check out statistics, and design a podcast website - AND they have some of the best customer service. If you're new to podcasting like I was, PodBean makes the whole process so much easier, and their live chat feature puts you in quick contact with helpful, patient customer service staff who don't judge you when you ask beginner's questions. ;)
NEED A CREDIT CARD?
Try N26. They're an online-only bank with free payments in any currency, free ATM withdrawals in Euros, and support staff in English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
I just did a bunch of research to choose my first-ever German credit card, and I ended up choosing N26. I set up my account entirely online in minutes, received my card earlier than anticipated, & now I can manage my credit card in a super sleek, English language app. It was incredibly easy & now I have something to use on my various travels!
Referral code: nicolep9184
SUBSCRIBE TO THE EXPAT CAST
Got questions, comments, topic ideas, funny anecdotes? Email us at email@example.com